Thursday, February 23, 2012

Can you take 2 hard drives with you on an American Airlines plane?

I have bought 2 used hard drives from a friend and want to take it with me to my home by AA plane. I have no idea what data is on it. Do you think they'll let me take it?Can you take 2 hard drives with you on an American Airlines plane?Depends on the size - you'll have to check with AA. If you try to check them, you'll run the risk of them getting damaged or broken. If you want to carry them on, they probably won't fit within the proper dimensions if they're the actual CPUs. If you're talking just small hard drives, carry them on, but declare them to the TSA agent so they don't put them through the x-ray.Can you take 2 hard drives with you on an American Airlines plane?wat are they gonna do



steal em, plug em into a computer, load it up, and go thru ur filse?

No comments:

Post a Comment