Thursday, February 23, 2012

Is it best to stay up the night before my plane trip to help adjust for the time?

My plane leaves at 6:30 and I arrive at 7:40am the next day..I think the trip is only 8 hours and this time accounts the time adjustment.. Should I stay up all night before so I can sleep on the plane ride and wake up like its a new morning?Is it best to stay up the night before my plane trip to help adjust for the time?I think you should try and sleep on the plane as this will be night time where you are going. If you don't then try and stay up till bed time at your destination. If you must sleep, take a 2-3 hour sleep but set an alarm and get up no later than midday. If you dont you will end up sleeping all day and then not sleep at night. Then go to bed at normal bedtime .

No comments:

Post a Comment