Sunday, February 26, 2012

Do you feel safe flying after all the plane accidents lately?

This is the 4th plane accident in 6 weeks.

We have:

-the plane in NY which landed in Hudsons Bay

-the plane in Buffalo which killed everyone

-the plane that landed in Amsterdam killing 9 from Turley

-and now an emergency landing in Romania



I mean, I feel nervous flying now and Im a frequent flyer. Do you feel nervous too? Whats going on here?Do you feel safe flying after all the plane accidents lately?Of course i feel safe flying at this time, this is because after these accidents, the airlines/companies spend more time doing regular checks on the planes. I mean if you look at the chances of an accident it is like one in about a million, or something? These aircraft must have been unlucky. These accidents do not happen very often at all so don't panic.Do you feel safe flying after all the plane accidents lately?
statistically, it is still safer that driving.Do you feel safe flying after all the plane accidents lately?Statistically, it is safer than driving. There are several bad car crashes in my state every day and some in my city, especially if the weather is bad. If I wanted to be logical, I wouldn't drive or ride in a car.Do you feel safe flying after all the plane accidents lately?
The events you cite are INDEPENDENT not connected. Why do people so often imagine a causal connection when there is none. Of course if the logic shows some connection between such please share it. A bird strike,ice build-up,pilot error might explain 3 events.

I do not see any shared connection between the events.Do you feel safe flying after all the plane accidents lately?i like flying in airplanes

no change in my mind .



i never feel nervous but there was this one time when our arline was surfing around to get something fix in a near airport in canada ..but everything was fine :]
im actually going to romania in april for 2 weeks, and we gotta stop in germany, frankfurt then from there go to romania..so to go there and come back i gotta get on 4 planes which i think it increases my change of being in a plane crash....im honestly scared tht sumthing mite happen, especially after all the plane accidents u mentioned...Do you feel safe flying after all the plane accidents lately?
The situation has not changed, therefore I still feel safe.



I don't watch the news, as it has nothing to do with reality, it is exceedingly pessimistic, and it is deliberately designed to induce stress.
My daddy, apilot always says he is in twenty times the danger just driving to the airport !!!!!!!!!Do you feel safe flying after all the plane accidents lately?
Of course. I'm always a little nervous before I go on a plane, but I feel safe. I've been on a plane three times and the first time was nothing, because I was six and it was my first trip to Disney World and I was too excited to worry about anything. The second time was a little scary. The third time was just this January and I nearly started bowling my eyes out in the air port, because I was so scared, because I hate taking off, but once I got up in the air and relaxed I was fine. So, I guess for me it's not really the crashing part that scares me, it's just the feeling of going up.



If I want to see anything in my life I'm going to have to go on a plane. So, I'm going to take my chances and not be afraid:).

No comments:

Post a Comment