Sunday, February 26, 2012

What are my chances of a crash in a small plane?

so the college im planning on attending next year is far away from home...there is an airport pretty close but i would have to take a small plane out of it. i want to visit home somewhat frequently but im worried about traveling on small planes because ive heard the chances are higher when it comes to crashes! haha it would be like an hour flight btw



and i know its a dumb fear...haha so any facts or comfort you can give me?

thanks!!What are my chances of a crash in a small plane?I have flown hundreds of flights in small planes, in planes as small as 4 passenger, to 8 passenger, to 12 passenger, to 18 passenger, to 20 passenger, 40 passenger, 50 passenger, and so on, in many parts of North America without one incident over a 45 year period. I think you are safer in a small commuter plane.
  • sprinter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment