Sunday, February 26, 2012

I am going on a 7 hour plane ride with my church in a few days. What can i bring on the ride?

This is a mission trip and I don't know what to bring. We always took vans to the sights so this is a lot different. I don't own an Ipod or other electronics except for a CD player and I didn't know if I could bring that. This is my first plane ride. Please help me!I am going on a 7 hour plane ride with my church in a few days. What can i bring on the ride?Go for a window seat and you can spend a lot of the time gazing in awe at God's handiwork. I recently went from London, England to Chicago and watched the sun setting nearly all of the way.

If you're not fluent in the language of the people you're visiting, take a phrase book and a language tutor CD (remember, people can hear you speaking when you're wearing headphones).

Take your bible - speed read through whole books, you pick up things you miss when you read a verse or a passage at a time.

Take some leaflets about your mission to share with fellow travellers in case you are split from your party.I am going on a 7 hour plane ride with my church in a few days. What can i bring on the ride?I would just go for 1 or 2 old-fashioned books. I'm sure you can find something to your liking at Amazon. :-)I am going on a 7 hour plane ride with my church in a few days. What can i bring on the ride?you could bring tatI am going on a 7 hour plane ride with my church in a few days. What can i bring on the ride?
CD player is fine. Bring some light reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment