Sunday, February 26, 2012

What do you think of when you see a plane HIGH in the sky?

Do you wonder where they are going? Do you wonder if the love of your life is on that plane? Do you wonder what movie they are watching or what they are eating? Or do you not really think much of it at all?What do you think of when you see a plane HIGH in the sky?Makes me happy. Makes me marvel at the simple properties of lift and drag that keep a million tons of metal in the air. Amuses me to think in that tiny speck in the sky is a couple hundred people.



If you're really curious about that plane you can look it up here: http://flightaware.com/live/What do you think of when you see a plane HIGH in the sky?
i'm just scared their gonna

throw bombs on usWhat do you think of when you see a plane HIGH in the sky?not really. I think about people in line at the movies though.What do you think of when you see a plane HIGH in the sky?
I immediately wonder if anyone is joining the Mile High Club ,lolWhat do you think of when you see a plane HIGH in the sky?I wish I was on it going somewhere amazing
Sometimes I think about where the plane maybe going, but that's it.What do you think of when you see a plane HIGH in the sky?
I usually wish I could fly that high on my own..`-`
I think about a plane flying high in the sky...What do you think of when you see a plane HIGH in the sky?
Hope it keeps going and not crash
I just watch it. :]
I just hope nobody flushes as they are passing over.
We don't see planes where I live, unless it is a crop duster, So I stay away from them. I don't want to get sick.
I watch it and tell it to keep on going towards the airport and not come down here.

No comments:

Post a Comment