Thursday, February 23, 2012

How are you seated on a plane usually?

I bought my tickets on expedia for me and another person. It said requesting seats was not alowed so how do they go about seating people? Is it just random when you get your boarding pass or can you literally ask the attendant for a certain seat when boarding the plane?How are you seated on a plane usually?I always buy my tickets from the airline website directly and can almost always get my seat assignment within a few minutes.



This is yet another reason not to actually purchase tickets from expedia.com but only use it as a "bird-dogging" source.How are you seated on a plane usually?Call the airline for seat assignment - the sooner the better.. you can request aisle or window or even the emergency exit row which will give you more legroom in the front...How are you seated on a plane usually?When you get to the gate to check in, you can request a specific seat then, but if it's a full flight. you're stuck with what they give you.

No comments:

Post a Comment