Monday, February 20, 2012

What should I eat before I board the plane tomorrow morning?

Okay, well tomorrow morning my family is taking an early flight to Arizona which will be about 3 hours. I get extreme motion sickness when I ride on planes so I will be taking Dramamine as that worked perfectly the last time I was on a plane. Will it be safe to eat without vomiting even though I am taking a tablet?What should I eat before I board the plane tomorrow morning?It should be fine. When in doubt, just wait until you get there to eat. Or, just eat something light such as a coffee and a granola bar.What should I eat before I board the plane tomorrow morning?
I would say then



a light snack,

Bacon Muffin

with coffee?What should I eat before I board the plane tomorrow morning?You should be ok. Just, keep your breakfast on the lighter side. Maybe some juice or Coffee with a bagel or eggs or maybe toast. Ok!What should I eat before I board the plane tomorrow morning?
I don't know what airline you are on. But Continental airlines has some tips that you can see.

My one tip is eat something light before the flight.



Enjoy the flight :)What should I eat before I board the plane tomorrow morning?Drink a cup of tea, eat a small sandwich or something, and take it easy. You should be fine.
  • jdm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment