Sunday, February 26, 2012

What papers/identification do you need to get on a plane?

In July I am going to California to visit colleges with my father, I do not know what papers/identification I will need to actually board the plane...I know it's a stupid question but I really don't know. Like my birth certificate, identification, social security card, passport, etc...?What papers/identification do you need to get on a plane?You get a boarding pass at the desk where you book in, and that is all you want.What papers/identification do you need to get on a plane?before you get your boarding pass you will need to present photo ID to the check in counter-so a driving license or SSC or passport will be needed.What papers/identification do you need to get on a plane?You just need a photo ID, such as a driver's license. I've been allowed to board by showing just my debit card (which has my photo on it), but I think it should probably be government-issued.

No comments:

Post a Comment