Thursday, February 23, 2012

Can you bring hair color on a plane as a carry on?

I am a hairstylist and I am going to visit my cousin via plane and want to highlight her hair. I am wondering if I can bring my hair color via carry on or if I need to check my bags? I need hair bleach (powdered), a tube of color, and developer (liquid). Does anyone know the rules reguarding this? I have searched the internet and haven't been able to get a solid answer.Can you bring hair color on a plane as a carry on?No, because it will be more than 3 oz. Put it in your checked luggage.Can you bring hair color on a plane as a carry on?3 ounces or less of any liquid sealed in a zip lock bag.





Put the hair dye in your checked suitcase in a zip lock freezer bagCan you bring hair color on a plane as a carry on?well they might but they don't let you take things that have a lot of liquid.Can you bring hair color on a plane as a carry on?
why cant you just buy these items when you get to your destination?

No comments:

Post a Comment