Thursday, February 23, 2012

How to fly on a plane by myself for the first time?

I am going from Florida to Seattle, Washington to visit some family members for a month, and I am scared im 15 but its my first time a way from my parents for more than 2 weeks I don't want to get lost on my plane flight to Seattle, Wa It is an 8 hour flight what will I do I will miss my parents for that whole month but I want to visit my family cross country is it normal to be nervous!How to fly on a plane by myself for the first time?There really isn't anything to worry about here. Flying is an everyday thing and people have become accustomed to it. And I am sure that you will too. I have also flown for the first time by myself when I was 15 and that flight took well over 20 hours (Imagine what that must have been like). I wasn't too worried about anything. It was actually quite fun to be away from my family and have some time for myself. And I am sure that you will find this to happen too (but it might not). But there is always the phone and Skype to keep in contact with them when you are all the way in Seattle. And if you are really worried about flying and getting lost ask your parents if they can organize you to travel as a UM (Unaccompanied Minor). It costs a little more but the benefit is that somebody will guide you and you can cut the customs. I have done this too. But other than that just have fun! Good luck!How to fly on a plane by myself for the first time?It is totally normal to be nervous. I was terrified the first time I flew alone, and I was 23. Make sure you give yourself plenty of time to get to the airport and get through security. Then park it in front of your gate and wait for the plane. The first time I flew alone I was going to Texas to visit a friend, and my father dropped me off at the airport. He walked me inside and up to security, and then I got really emotional on him. He is not like that at all, and it really freaks him out whenever it happens. Then I flew, got to Texas, and felt like a dummy for getting so worked up. As long as you stay calm, it's actually not that bad to fly by yourself. Just be careful of yourself and your stuff. The airport staff is usually pretty helpful, too, if you need it. Good luck!How to fly on a plane by myself for the first time?dont worry i was very scared the first time i flew alone. i was 14 then and yes it is very normal to be nervous. i was away from my parents for more than 2 weeks also. but after awhile i found it to be fun. even though the plane ride got a bit boring it was still a great experience. you will have fun trust me. also i flew from KY to CA so my flight was long to. just make sure to bring your electronics and depending on the airline their will either be an inflight movie or you will have a personal tv you can watch



hope i helped and have a great time!How to fly on a plane by myself for the first time?
Pay extra to the airport and you will be helped :) if you pay ahead of time



I flew on a 13 hour flight from Hawaii by my self when i was 12

and when i was 10 i flew from Germany by myself :)

It is fun i always get seated next to kind people it is soo much more fun than going with parents. I got to board first and i got a free McDonalds breakfast I also got to meet the pilot and crew :D
  • spiderman the musical
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment