Sunday, February 26, 2012

How many bottles of alcohol can I carry in a plane from Stockholm?

Hi,



I'm traveling from Stockholm to India this month. I just want to know how many bottles of alcohol can I carry in the plane to India.



If I can carry more than one do I necessarily need to buy the bottles from shops in the airport or can I buy it from outside and carry it with me?



Please help.



Best Regards

AnandHow many bottles of alcohol can I carry in a plane from Stockholm?You CAN'T carry any IN the plane, but you can put some in your suitecase... the rules might be diffrent for India...

but in general from OUTSIDE the E.U to bring BACK into E.U it is

200 Cigarettes

2l Table Wine

1l Liquire/Sprit e.g. Vodka



but that is if your OUTSIDE the E.U entering an E.U country... it might be diffrent for going to India... maybe ask the airline you booked the flight with ??



**The exception is in the Airport I think you can buy AS MUCH AS YOU CAN CARRY... so maybe going to Inida you wanted some famous drinks from Syockholm, you could buy as many as you can carry inside the aeroport** but check the laws on entering India with drinks first...

No comments:

Post a Comment