Thursday, February 23, 2012

What should i take on a long plane ride to Italy?

Im leaving soon and im a 14 year old girl going to italy for a week and a wedding. My mom will usually take me out to get some stuff for the flight but what are your ideas??? Im trying to get business class. WHat do you do on longgggggg plane rides?What should i take on a long plane ride to Italy?you need nothing. they have plenty of food, movies, music. and you just sleep

lucky you 14 years old and business class . wowWhat should i take on a long plane ride to Italy?
You should try to sleep as much as possible on the outbound flight - it will help you adjust to the time change. There will be inflight movies but you can also take something to read, listen to etc.What should i take on a long plane ride to Italy?Olive Garden! lol I'm bored, and now jealous. haha. I like those puzzle books they sell at the airports that have random brain teasers or dumb little things to do to pass the time. But obviously that won't last you the entire flight. Hope I helped somewhat though.What should i take on a long plane ride to Italy?
maybe a book or a iPod. but u probably wont need those. thew will provide u with a personal tv on the back of the seat in front of u were u can watch movies listen 2 music and play gamesWhat should i take on a long plane ride to Italy?Some music like an Ipod but if you don't have one, if your cell phone has an MP3 player on it, just put it on Airplane Mode so it doesn't send out signals and listen to that. I would sleep most of the time (I am going to Italy in Aug. so this is my plan) so I guess take something to make you drowsy. You can also buy one of those individual small board games or even an interesting book to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment