Thursday, February 23, 2012

What are the new guidelines for what you can take on a plane now?

What size bottles can I take on a plane now? Toothpaste? Little bottles of shampoo? Tweezers....What are security confiscating now?What are the new guidelines for what you can take on a plane now?Don't take any liquids, sharp objects, guns and you should be fine!What are the new guidelines for what you can take on a plane now?
all liquids must be 3 oz or less...or you can only put them in the luggageWhat are the new guidelines for what you can take on a plane now?Here are the 3-1-1 guidelines for what you can carry on.What are the new guidelines for what you can take on a plane now?
I think you can take 3 oz, bottles, but they have to be in a Zip-Lok bag. And I think there is a limit on how many 3 oz. bottles of stuff you can have. If you have 'checked' luggage, it is best to put all the liquid stuff in the 'checked' luggage.



Regarding 'implements' like tweezers, nail clippers, cuticle scissors, nail files, etc., it is a crap shoot. I've had 'em seize my cardboard nail file and let me go on with scissors! Once, they made my husband break off the little pointy thing on his nail clippers, but completely missed the hunting knife that was in his carry-on from when we took the case on a camping trip! (He had forgotten that it was there!)



Once, I was called down to a secret room in the bowels of the airport because I had curtain rods in my 'checked' luggage. They were sure they were some kind of radioactive things! I had to ask for a female to come and look at the x-ray to determine that it was just curtain rods!



This whole security thing is such a mess up! But I don't like the alternative!



Let's just be nice!What are the new guidelines for what you can take on a plane now?go to the tsa website or your airports website.

No comments:

Post a Comment