Friday, January 27, 2012

How do I keep myself busy during a 24 hour plane ride to India?

I am going to tour India in a week. I will be on a 24 hour plane ride. Also, I am 14, and I will bring my laptop, anyone know where I can buy American plug converter to India's? Will they have at airport?How do I keep myself busy during a 24 hour plane ride to India?I would grab a good book and make sure you have an iPod or something...music helps pass the time as well as makes it easy to catch some sleep! They should have the converter in the airport, but maybe you should check around online just to be safe.How do I keep myself busy during a 24 hour plane ride to India?
I say a good book is the best way to keep busy on an airplane because on top of giving you something to do it also can act as a shield against some idiot ear raping you for 24 hours on the plane.How do I keep myself busy during a 24 hour plane ride to India?Depends on what air liner you are travelling.. most of the airlines they have entertainment systems.you can get power converters. iam not sure they sell at airport. my best option is watch movies and take rest.How do I keep myself busy during a 24 hour plane ride to India?
You might wanna contact the airline or visit their website for info on this.How do I keep myself busy during a 24 hour plane ride to India?i fligh all the time

here wats prob. going to happen

your most likly going to have tv's infront of your seas because your flight is over 8 hours long, you will have movies playing at night or morning

my suggestion, is bring a labtop

a gaming device (PSP, nintendo DS, ext.)

bring papers and crayons or pens

bring ipod to keep you sane

and anyhting you use on a daily basesHow do I keep myself busy during a 24 hour plane ride to India?
Radio Shack sells plug converters however sometimes you need to preorder them. They usually come in a day or two though. For the plane ride I suggest bringing a portable game boy system, a portable dvd player, a laptop, a couple books, a notebook, pens, pencils, paper, crossword puzzles, word searches, snacks, dramamine, (once past security buy A LOT of water for the plane ride!!!!!), playing cards, earplugs(very important on long flights =D), Ipod/Music Player,etc. Anything that you do when your bored at home, try and bring all those things with you. Your laptop battery will only last so long, I would save this until you feel you will die of boredom. I suprised they aren't having you stop between the flights. It may also be 24 hours with the time difference. When I flew to Hong Kong it was a 13 hour flight but because of the 15 hour time difference it was a 28 hour flight. I would bring dramamine to take because it will put you to sleep(be sure to buy the kind that is drowsy and not the non-drowsy stuff), try to take it so that you can adjust yourself to the scheduale in India. I'm not sure what the time difference is there but if you ask someone at the airport they'll know. Be sure to wear comfy clothes, as well as pack your toothbrush, a small toothpaste, a face cloth, and a small face soap, so that you can freshen up on the plane, believe me you'll want to! Hope this helps! Good Luck!!!!!How do I keep myself busy during a 24 hour plane ride to India?
If you are going to visit family in India then you may want to check with them about the converter. You can get a 220 to 100 converter with a US jack for about $5 there. Make sure you ask them to buy a high-wattage converted. Radioshack will try to sell a universal one for $40 or more.



If you are a tourist then I would not recommend buying it in India because its not easy to find a store that will sell them.



About the entertainment, you should have in-seat entertainment else I would recommend an MP3 player/iPod.



I hope you have a wonderful trip to India and come back with some great memories.
  • luigi games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment