Monday, January 30, 2012

What is the best age to take a baby on a plane?

I am pregnant and plan to take my baby to see its family in Canada, so about an 8 hour flight.



What is the best age to take a baby on a plane? Preferable within the first year.What is the best age to take a baby on a plane?WHEN THEY ARE ITTTTTY BITTY, SO THEY SLEEP THE WHOLLEEE TIME!!!!

WE DID IT W/ OUR ONE YEAR OLD, YIKES...NOT SO EASY, AS THATS THE AGE THEY JUST WANT TO GO GO GO.

so i'd say anytime before 3mo nths.What is the best age to take a baby on a plane?
Check with your Pediatrician. It may be convenient to take the babe when it's super little, but that is also the biggest risk for a baby becoming sick. They have absolutely no immune system and are very vulnerable to illness. You may be better off waiting a couple of months and taking a red-eye flight or one during a normal nap time.What is the best age to take a baby on a plane?I'm 20 weeks pregnant and my 16 month old and I are flying home for Easter in 2 weeks. This will be his first plane trip and we have about 6-7 hour flight with a 1 hr layover. He's going to be sitting on my lap too. So I definitely have an adventure to look forward to.



I'm sure under a year old is probably the best age as they will probably sleep the whole time. As one poster said 3-5 months, I would assume is best as well.What is the best age to take a baby on a plane?
I've had all three of my kids on cross country flights at age 4 months or younger. They are far easier to travel with under 6 months. They sleep most of the time, and/or are just happy being held.



ETA- 1Proud, you may want to look into getting your 16 month old a seat. It will be very uncomfortable for you to have her on your lap for a trans-oceanic flight.What is the best age to take a baby on a plane?Between 3-5 months is the best time. Small babies are the easiest to travel with. They will sleep the entire flight.What is the best age to take a baby on a plane?
my sister flew from florida to were i live (about 2 hours) with her 3 month old.

No comments:

Post a Comment