Friday, January 27, 2012

What is the best way to carry a wedding dress from one country to the next via plane?

I am traveling from USA to the Philippines to renew my vows. I have a traditional wedding dress. What is the best way to carry it on the plane?What is the best way to carry a wedding dress from one country to the next via plane?1.Loads of wedding dress information***hey you may want to take a look at this website http://www.squidoo.com/wedding-dresses/ , I found a ton of stuff about weddings thereWhat is the best way to carry a wedding dress from one country to the next via plane?
I am also traveling to another country. One important tip that I have gotten is to turn the dress inside out. This way when its being checked at customs, they dont get dirty finger prints on my ivory dress.

Report Abuse

What is the best way to carry a wedding dress from one country to the next via plane?5.What about here?***I have just planned a wedding and found all i needed to know about wedding dresses here http://www.squidoo.com/wedding-dresses/What is the best way to carry a wedding dress from one country to the next via plane?
Honestly, I would but it a seat...the airlines always lose my luggage...but, you should ask a drycleaner to package it for you.What is the best way to carry a wedding dress from one country to the next via plane?yes carry it on the plane and kindly and politely inquired with the flight attendant if they could assist you. mostly likey they will place it along with other fragile items such as a picture frame in the first or business class closets. let them make the decision and promptly thank them afterwards. i am sure they will be just as excited about renewing your vows as you are urself.

No comments:

Post a Comment