Friday, January 27, 2012

Should I drive or take the plane to NY for the 4th of July weekend?

Me and my girlfriend (she doesn't drive) want to go to NY for the 4th weekend. We have that Friday off so we want to leave right aftert work on Thursday which is 4:30. Is it better to take the plane or drive. Plane fare is really expensive. However me and her will be splitting the cost of transportation going and coming.Should I drive or take the plane to NY for the 4th of July weekend?Where you are coming from makes a HUGE difference in answering this question. If you are coming from Philadelphia, or even Boston or Washington, then I would say you should drive. However, if you're coming from much farther away than that, it might be worth it to fly.Should I drive or take the plane to NY for the 4th of July weekend?what is you current latitude and longitude ?

I like the idea of you haveing her foot half the bill.

Dont get mugged whil u r in ny.

No comments:

Post a Comment