Friday, January 27, 2012

How many bags can you take on a jet blue plane?

How many bags can you take on a jet blue plane?

I want to take 2 diaper bags Im traveling with my nephew and 2 month old baby

I need the second bag for a wipe wormer and formulaHow many bags can you take on a jet blue plane?I am assumming you mean to carry onto the plain and not check in, right? It is typically 1 carryon bag and one personal bag (like a purse). I would think you could get away w/the 2 diaper bags, but then you may be limited on bringing any other bag or purse. But if they see you with two small children I can't imagine they'd give you a hard time over this.How many bags can you take on a jet blue plane?ThreeHow many bags can you take on a jet blue plane?I'd check with the airlines about formula if its in liquid form. They are really having a hissy about liquids in the carry ons... Good luck with the little ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment