Friday, January 27, 2012

How do you dress when you're taking a plane from a cold climate to a hot one?

I'm travelling, in November, from Vancouver to Cancun. How do I dress when I go to the airport? Do I change before I get on to the plane?How do you dress when you're taking a plane from a cold climate to a hot one?how are you getting to/from YVR? If somebody can give you a ride and let you off curbside, or if you take a cab....dress for your destination, and just run into the airport terminal! You don't want to be dragging a big ol' coat around Mexico...How do you dress when you're taking a plane from a cold climate to a hot one?
You could wear a loose swingy swirt with a short sleeve shirt on top. Layer a jacket or sweater over that (the kind you can remove). Wear shorts or leggings underneath the skirt for added warmth. Then when you get off the plane, head to a restroom and just stuff the leggings or shorts into your purse/bag (or stash the skirt and wear the shorts underneath).

You can look stylish AND be comfortable!How do you dress when you're taking a plane from a cold climate to a hot one?We winter in Mexico and return to Michigan several times during the winter. I do jeans, sweat shirt, shirt, tee shirt and a pull over with tennis shoes outbound. It gets a little chilly on the way. Your from Vancouver you know how to layer. When we get close I hit the head. Pull out my shorts from carry on and ditch the jeans, shirt and do the t shirt and shorts. Reverse on inbound. You have to carry the stuff in your carry on....it works for me.....How do you dress when you're taking a plane from a cold climate to a hot one?
Keep a tank and shorts in your carry on bag and change when you get to cancun. Its probably not going to be that warm on the plane anyways. You can change after you get to cancun, or you can just take off your jacket and outer layers.How do you dress when you're taking a plane from a cold climate to a hot one?When I fly,I bring a coat with me or something then put it in my carry on,but I where shorts or jeans and a t-shirt. Just wear what you want to in Cancun to the airport.Does that make sense?



I hope this helpsHow do you dress when you're taking a plane from a cold climate to a hot one?
Just at the last minute, even 10 mins before youre flight put on a long sleeved shirt and loose track pants, even pj type clothes, that way you will be cool and you will avoid getting sun burnt oh and take a hat!How do you dress when you're taking a plane from a cold climate to a hot one?
I have done that before so i say



Don't dress to warmly or to coldly just mild like a light long sleeve and track pants and you'll be sweet as !

No comments:

Post a Comment