Monday, January 30, 2012

What do I need to bring to charge a portable DVD player on a plane? Is there an adapter I can use?

I have a portable DVD player and I also have a 5 hour flight ahead of me and two toddlers who need to be occupied. Is there some kind of way to keep the player charged on the plane? I have a cigarette lighter charger for the car and a regular charger for a regular outlet, but is there something I cna use to keep it charged on the plane to keep "my people" occupied? Thanks!What do I need to bring to charge a portable DVD player on a plane? Is there an adapter I can use?Not on a plane. There is no power outlet for you to recharge batteries. Additionally, batteries do not recharge instantly, so your flight would be over before your player was recharged.



Your only option is to bring a second player along. Or do like parents did a few years ago before portable DVD players were invented.What do I need to bring to charge a portable DVD player on a plane? Is there an adapter I can use?Airplanes usually have 12 volt (cigarette lighter charger) outlets for stuff like that.

But I would call or go on the airlines website to make sure. Sometimes they only have 1 per row or if it's a fairly old plane, none at all.
  • utah weather
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment