Friday, January 27, 2012

How much is it to take your cat on a plane?

If I was to leave from Colorado to Texas on an airplane, how much would it be to take a cat? And how do I go about doing that? I hear they can just be with you in carrier on a plane and not in the cargo. Also do i have to give them a sleeping pill if they do have to go into the cargo?How much is it to take your cat on a plane?Southwest charged me $75 back in January. Your cat had to fit in a carrier that would fit under the seat. I was able to take my cat right on the plane with me. I think a vet can give you a sleeping pill, but I just squirted a little bit of Benadryl, using an eye dropper, into his mouth. He really didn't like it and I'm not sure how much he actually ingested. Some of it got on his fur so I think he probably licked that off, but I don't think he actually had that much. He cried in the carrier for a little while on the way to the airport, but he settled down after a little while. I would reach through the grate of the carrier every once in while to pet him and that seemed to sooth him.How much is it to take your cat on a plane?Ask the airline not yahoo answers

No comments:

Post a Comment