Monday, January 30, 2012

Where can I view a seating layout of a passenger plane?

I've been assigned a specific seat and would like to know where it's located in the plane. Thanks!Where can I view a seating layout of a passenger plane?Go to seatguru.com



They have all the seating maps plus insider tips of why and where to sit.



I travel a lot and use it all the time.Where can I view a seating layout of a passenger plane?
check the airlines websites.Where can I view a seating layout of a passenger plane?you can check their websites or even ask for a seating chart when you buy the ticket. Although they might ask alot of questions. Since sept 11 alot of things have changed and questions like this will be suspicious.Where can I view a seating layout of a passenger plane?
In view of 9/11, I don't know if you can find that out.Where can I view a seating layout of a passenger plane?depending on the website (assuming) there is usually a link to figure out where the available seats are and where you will be sitting.Where can I view a seating layout of a passenger plane?
row A1 is port side forward, row R6 is starboard side aft.

No comments:

Post a Comment